Saturday 21 July 2012

Graduation 2012!! I did it!

Hey Guys
So I have been MIA for a while, I have not been up to much but babysitting and haven't been anywhere either because of this crazy ass weather in London I hate it!! I have brought so many clothes and I cant even show it off!!
But enough of that 
Yesterday I went to my graduation woop woop!!
First I was so nervous and just wanted to get it over and done with, but it was cool my parents were giving me so much jokes as they are as gay and crazy as me!! 
Here are a few pics and what I wore...
Enjoy :) 
Top - Zara (suppose to be a peplum but it was pepluming :( )
Skirt - Zara
Shoes - New Look














1 comment:

  1. This is adorable <3
    I followed u on GFC! Follow back?
    :)
    http://www.ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete