Wednesday 25 November 2015

Review: Red carpet gel polish pro kit

Hey guys
At work when there are new brands launching in store we normally get samples of their hero products. But I was surprise when we got the red carpet gel kit. I have been trying to find an alternative for acrylic nails so this came into my life at the right time. 
In the kit contains 
Prep - Max adhesion nail primer. It basically takes off any oils in your nails. 
Structure - Gel base coat
Brilliance - Seal & shine top coat nail gel 
Revitalize - Nourishing nail & cuticle oil 
Purify - Pre & post application cleanser 
Erase - Gel nail polish remover 
LED Nail gel polish - colour: Red Carpet Reddy 
LED professional light 
It also comes with very clear and easy to read instructions. 
It claims to give you a 21 day wear however when I use it, it didn't last a week. I don't know if the way in which I apply it was wrong but it would chip and peel within a couple days. When showering, working or washing dishes. 
I love the look of them when you first apply them they look shiny like you just got them done at the shop. 
It would be a really good gift for someone who is a nail lover and knows how to use the gel polishes. It is quite expensive at the retail price of £90. There is another kit which is less expensive, the only difference is the led lamps. 



Overall I give this product ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Once I've mastered it I'm sure I would love it more 
Have you used this? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment