Monday 5 March 2012

TAG Your It!!

I wanted to make up this tag with a mix of questions and others things I've seen
I am new to blog land so I just wanna get to know my follow and vice versa
So I tag all of you :D :D
*dont leave me hanging please do this lol and pass it on*

Lets get connected
Name:  Ilone
Nicknames: ily, lono, apples, tuesday, noni
Age: 20
Birthday: 6th August
Star sign: Leo
Single or Taken: Single
Piercing: 4
Tattoos: none
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Where you live: South Londoner :D
Where You from: Ghana 

Twitter: @ilonee
Instagram: @illyz
Other social networks: 

Lets get stylish
What is your favourite high street store:
New look, Primark, Topshop
Favourite make-up line:
Sleek
Favourite skin care:
Simple
what kind of style would you define yourself as having:
I would describe my style as "in-reconstruction" still trying to find my style.
What's one thing in your closet that you cannot live without:
this sounds weird but Vest tops, perfect to every weather lol
heels or flats: 
Heels
Favourite Perfume:

Lets get personal
What's one thing that most people probably don't know about you: 
That I cry in nearly every movie; even ones that are not suppose to be sad and one day I want to build a home or orphanage to help unfortunate kids.
What's your number one most listened to song on iTunes?
Chris Brown - All Back -  F.A.M.E
What quote/phrase do you live your life by?
Laugh.Live.Love
favourite number(s)
7, 6.
Two top hobbies:
Bloggin
I'd like to say sports but I have been soo lazy :/
Top three pet peeves:
(i) When people walking in front of you just stop -___-
(ii) When people make slurping sounds when eating -__-
(iii) when people grin their teeth

Lets get random
name one thing that you want to do before you die:
Visit at least 4 of the Wonders of the Worlds
what's one food that you cannot live without:
Chicken & Chips/Jellof
Guilty pleasure:
eating junk food nonstop and being lazy!!!
Summer or Winter:
SUMMER! I HATE Winter
Favourite Disney Princesses:
Mulan - because she wasn't a danzel in distress
Princess Tiana - because she was the only black princess *shyface*
Rapunzel - I just love everything about Tangled.
What would you do if you won million
give money to my family and build my orphanage and SHOPPPP buy a car and just live off the interest 
any random fact/questions you wish to add feel free :D



I hope someone does do this, I really do like reading and watching tags

Hope all is well you folks
xx





3 comments:

  1. Well aren't you very creative!!! This is great.

    When you get a chance come and check out my blog!

    -Kami from brokefashionista11.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following, I'm following back :)
    I hate when people just stop in front of me as well! Grrr it's so irritating!
    I think I might just do this tag, I'll let you know :)

    www.apieceof-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. grr i know
      yeah let me know if you do :D
      XX

      Delete