Friday 24 February 2012

Mini Haul

Man, the way I have been IN LOVE with this Zara Shopper bag ever since I saw it I just knew I had to get it. I didn't want to spend recklessly and just get it because I wanted it. But I kept seeing it everywhere so I thought if I don't get this soon it'd going to disappear AND I was in need (not want) of a nice plain basic black bag because I intend to find a job very soon where I can dress smart; went to TK Maxx and the bag there were expensive. I wanted bare YouTube hauls and these girls were getting two of this bag in different colours and that's what set me off, so I thought I have to get it. So now I am content with myself and just happy with my purchase.
I think every woman should have this bag its just good for this price, goes with everything its definitely a favourite and once you buy it you won't regret it.


I also get an alien in the science museum lol. If you were a 90s kid in England and you didn't own an alien you wasn't cool. LOL. I got it and now Im just like....what do you do with this thing lool. But I brought it for the memories and it was only £2 so i thought why not!?!?!?

I also got the new 3 in 1 Sleek Blus palette, thought I'll try it, the colours are proper bright so i don't know if it is going to work hehe; I got the Flame one.

Left to right - molten, bon fire & furnace.


I am trying to get into lipsticks but so far nothing seems to suit me its proper I have the Maybelline's Velvet Beige 630 and Sleek's Naked. I don't know if its my face or my skin tone :(
I have seen other women my colour wear it looks nice on them but when I put it on ....gross....

if anyone wants to give me some suggestion or tell me to stop looking let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment